ZURICH, April 22 (Reuters) - Swiss sensor and motor maker Saia-Burgess said on Tuesday first-quarter net profit fell to 5.1 million Swiss francs from 5.8 million a year earlier due to the impact of the strong Swiss franc. The firm, which makes sensors, switches and electrical motors for the automotive and building industry, reiterated its forecast that excluding any major changes in its key markets, it would increase turnover and profits slightly this year. Saia-Burgess said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saia-Burgess says Q1 net profit dips to 5.1 mln Sfr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.