BEIJING, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp aims to more than triple the annual sales of its proprietary MG and Roewe models to 700,000 units by 2015, a Chinese newspaper reported on Wednesday. The target, unveiled by SAIC President Chen Hong at a recent meeting with its dealers, was 100,000 units more than its previous goal, the 21st Century Business Herald said. This year, it aims to sell 230,000 of Roewe and MG cars, up 43.8 percent from the previous year, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC aims to triple sales of MG, Roewe brands by 2015 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.