CHENGDU, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp expects its full-year profit growth to exceed 10 percent, a senior executive said on Tuesday. Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of an industry forum in Chengdu, SAIC vice president Chen Zhixin also said the company would likely hit its 2011 sales target of 4 million vehicles. SAIC reported a 46.1 percent gain in its first-half earnings despite a market slowdown, thanks to brisk sales of Buick and Passat models made at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC expects 2011 earnings growth over 10 pct -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.