* H1 net up 46 pct on solid demand for GM, VW cars * Double-digit earnings gain seen for full year -analysts * SAIC shares outperformed the market in H1 * Own-brand cars, minivans lose momentum By Fang Yan and Don Durfee BEIJING, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported a 46.1 percent gain in its first-half earnings thanks to brisk sales of Buick and Passat models made at its Shanghai ventures. SAIC is expected to register double-digit earnings growth for the full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC H1 net rises, outlook solid on robust demand for JV cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.