SHANGHAI, May 27 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp expects China's overall vehicle market to grow 7.4 percent this year to 19.7 million vehicles, the company's top executive said on Friday. President Chen Hong also said the outlook for the country's car industry had turned to neutral from positive due to reasons such as rising inflation and weaker consumer confidence. SAIC, the Chinese partner of General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG , said in April that it would buy auto assets worth 28.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC Motor expects China vehicle market to grow 7.4 pct this year-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.