SHANGHAI, May 25 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest automaker, expects to sell more than 1.6 million automobiles in the first half of the year, its president Chen Hong said on Tuesday. SAIC would start making MG 6 sedans at its plant in Britain by the end of the year and begin selling the car in the first quarter next year, he told a shareholders' meeting. (Reporting by Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC Motor expects to sell over 1.6 mln autos in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.