SHANGHAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hoping to kick-start sales of its hybrid Roewe 750 sedans, SAIC Motor on Tuesday launched a five-day price-cutting campaign that briefly makes the automaker's first mass-produced green car cheaper than its hot-selling gasoline version. Chen Zhexin, executive vice president of SAIC, said consumers across the nation who purchase the cars during the weeklong Shanghai industry fair, Nov 1-5, would be eligible for subsidies to be paid by the automaker. "We need ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC offers handouts to hybrid buyers, for 5 days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.