SHANGHAI, June 24 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest automaker, said on Thursday it will raise up to 10 billion yuan ($1.5 billion) through a share placement. SAIC, which operates manufacturing ventures with General Motors [GM.UL] and Volkswagen , will issue new shares to no more than 10 select investors, including its state parent. It will issue the shares at no less than 11.47 yuan per share, equivalent to a 4.8 percent discount to its last traded level. The shares closed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC says to raise $1.5 bln in share placement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642