By Alexander Smith VALENCIA, June 28 (Reuters) - Kiwi supporters are not the only ones revelling in Team New Zealand's America's Cup success - their sponsors feel they are getting value for money and are positive about continuing, although they make no guarantees. Airline Emirates [EMAIR.UL], carmaker Toyota and Spanish brewer Estrella Damm all have their logos prominently displayed on NZL92's hull as it fights Swiss syndicate Alinghi in the best-of-nine battle for the 32nd America's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sailing-NZ sponsors revel in Kiwi America's Cup run" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.