MUMBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Sakthi Sugars Ltd said on Friday its European unit has bought Swedish auto-parts maker, Arvika Gjuteri AB. Arvika has capacity to make 28,000 tonnes of castings for buses, trucks and off-road vehicles, it said in a statement without specifying the deal value. Sakthi Sugars has a auto parts unit called Sakthi Auto Components. (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sakthi Sugars buys Swedish auto parts maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.