'14 Acura MDX gets new direct-injected 3.5L V-6 engine mated to Honda's cylinder-deactivation technology.
ROCHESTER, MI – Breaking the Acura MDX's all-time U.S. sales record of 59,505 units set in 2004 is achievable with the upcoming ’14 model of the large cross/utility vehicle, a top Acura official says. "I think we'll sell more, not only because it's a great car but because of the addition of 2-wheel drive," Mike Accavitti, senior vice president-automobile operations for American Honda, tells WardsAuto at an MDX event here. Acura already has seen a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Sets Sights on Breaking MDX Record; Delays Launch to July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.