Lada bucks sales reversal with 59% April surge.
Russian new-vehicle sales drop 8% in April, and the industry doesn’t believe the market will recover enough during the rest of the year to match the record levels of 2012. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says last month’s deliveries of 245,334 units lowered the year-to-date result 2% to 862,298. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says April sales in Russia market typically exceed the March level by 6%, as occurred in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Vehicle Sales Downshift as Russia Economy Slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.