Australia vehicle sales totaled 96,756 units for December 2013, up 1.4% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicle sales decreased 0.2% compared with November 2013 sales. 2013 sales through December totaled 1,136,227. This was up 2.2% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 221,550, resulting in a 19.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Up 1.4% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.