Australia vehicle sales totaled 88,654units for November 2011, up 1.5% vs. November 2010. November 2011 vehicle sales increased 4.1% compared with October 2011 sales. 2011 sales through November totaled 925,978. This was down 2.4% over the same period in 2010. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 171,951, resulting in a 18.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Up 1.5% in November " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.