Australia vehicle sales totaled 118,758units for June 2013, up 5.5% vs. June 2012. June 2013 vehicle sales increased 22.7% compared with May 2013 sales. 2013 sales through June totaled 573,711. This was up 4.7% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 109,439, resulting in a 19.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Up 5.5% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.