Australia vehicle sales totaled 92,662units for September 2013, down 2.1% vs. September 2012. September 2013 vehicle sales decreased 0.7% compared with August 2013 sales. 2013 sales through September totaled 849,944. This was up 3.3% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 163,757, resulting in a 19.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Down 2.1% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.