Australia vehicle sales totaled 82,459 units for December 2011, down 4.8% vs. December 2010. December 2011 vehicle sales decreased 7.0% compared with November 2011 sales. 2011 sales through December totaled 1,008,437. This was down 2.6% over the same period in 2010. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 187,971, resulting in a 18.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Down 4.8% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.