Mini rivals in India include Fiat 500, Volkswagen Beetle, Renault Pulse.
MUMBAI – BMW’s Mini hatchback, convertible and 4-door Countryman arrive here this month at the brand’s first showroom in India, making the country the 100th market for the premium subcompact. BMW already has 100 bookings for the Mini, which is imported as a completely built-up unit from the German auto maker’s Oxford, U.K., plant. Its retail price, including taxes, charges, fees, insurance and delivery begins at Rs3.5 million-Rs4 million ($70,000- $80,000) and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW India Grows Market With Mini" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.