Brazil vehicle sales totaled 364,157 units for July 2012, up 19.1% vs. July 2011. July 2012 vehicle sales increased 3.1% compared with June 2012 sales. 2012 sales through July totaled 2,080,996, up 1.9% over the same period in 2011. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 445,885, resulting in a 21.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 19.1% in July " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.