Brazil vehicle sales totaled 420,101 units for August 2012, up 28.4% vs. August 2011. August 2012 vehicle sales increased 15.2% compared with July 2012 sales. 2012 sales through August totaled 2,501,116, up 5.6% over the same period in 2011. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 544,084, resulting in a 21.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 28.4% in August " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.