Brazil vehicle sales totaled 316,225 units for May 2013, up 9.9% vs. May 2012. May 2013 vehicle sales decreased 5.2% compared with April 2013 sales. 2013 sales through May totaled 1,480,366, up 8.6% over the same period in 2012. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 316,255, resulting in a 21.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 9.9% in May " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.