Brazil vehicle sales totaled 325,335 units for November 2011, down 1.0% vs. November 2010. November 2011 vehicle sales increased 15.2% compared with October 2011 sales. 2011 sales through November totaled 3,289,602, up 5.0% over the same period in 2010. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 684,894, resulting in a 20.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Down 1.0% in November " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.