Brazil vehicle sales totaled 354,099 units for December 2013, down 1.5% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicle sales increased 16.8% compared with November 2013 sales. 2013 sales through December totaled 3,767,254, down 0.9% over the same period in 2012. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 762,950, resulting in a 20.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Down 1.5% in December " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.