Brazil vehicle sales totaled 342,280 units for July 2013, down 6.2% vs. July 2012. July 2013 vehicle sales increased 7.4% compared with June 2013 sales. 2013 sales through July totaled 2,141,246, up 2.9% over the same period in 2012. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 447,283, resulting in a 20.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Down 6.2% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.