XTS commanding premium prices but GM wary of overbuilding.
NEW YORK – Cadillac is counting on a fourth-quarter rally to top last year’s sales total, even with deliveries through Sept. 30 running 15% below like-2011, says Don Butler, the General Motors brand’s chief U.S. marketer. Robust launches of the flagship XTS fullsize and ATS compact sedans will lead the luxury brand to a strong finish by the end of 2012, he tells WardsAuto at a meeting of the International Automotive Motor Press Assn. here. “Cadillac sales tend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillacâ€™s Top U.S. Marketer Eyes Fourth-Quarter Rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.