GM Holden third in March sales but Cruze top-selling model.
New Zealand sales of new cars climbed 6.9% to 6,499 units in March, but commercial-vehicle’s failed to gain traction. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says CV deliveries slipped 0.5% to 2,029 units. “New passenger-car sales continued with their strong start to the year with the first quarter a very healthy 14.6%, or almost 2,500 units, up on 2011,” Kerr says in a statement. “On the commercial side of business, the March result was almost on par with last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cars Outpace CVs in New Zealand Sales Race" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.