Aircross debuted at 2012 Geneva auto show.
Sime Darby Motors Group takes over as the Australian importer of Citroen cars as French auto maker PSA Peugeot Citroen consolidates its brands and ends its 18-year import arrangement with Ateco Automotive. The move follows the global restructuring of PSA operations. The Citroen brand will join Peugeot Automobiles Australia and Corefleet under the Sime Darby Motors Group umbrella. Sime Darby Managing Director Rob Dommerson says the addition of Citroen is an exciting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Joins Peugeot as PSA Revamps Oz Imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.