Kia touts Quoris’s high-tech safety credentials.
It looks like Kia’s new flagship luxury sedan won’t be coming to the U.S. this year. Kia has announced plans to begin exporting the vehicle, called the K9 in Korea and Quoris for other Asian countries, South America, the Middle East and Africa, in the year’s fourth quarter. “Our export plans at present exclude the United States and Europe,” a spokesman tells WardsAuto. “It depends on what Kia Motors America wants to do.” The spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exports of New Kia Flagship Sedan to Bypass U.S., Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.