Fiat sales up 85% in first quarter.
CHICAGO – Though historically a domestic vehicle stronghold, the car brand enjoying the most success in the first quarter of the year in Chicagoland was Fiat, with sales rising 85% over year-ago. Domestic nameplates captured the next two top sales spots, with Ram trucks scoring the second highest sales gain (61%) and Dodge cars third highest (53%) for the period. Mazda, up 44%, and Acura, with a 41% increase, rounded out the top five sales gainers in January-March, Chicago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Gains Ground in Domestic-Brand Stronghold of Chicago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.