’14 Fiesta ST likely to be cross-shopped with Focus ST, Ford marketer says.
ANN ARBOR, MI – The upcoming ’14 Fiesta ST will fill a void in the U.S. market, as it has no direct competition, Ford says. The performance version of the Fiesta B-car, set to go on sale next month, boasts a 1.6L direct-injected turbocharged EcoBoost 4-cyl. engine producing 197 hp and 202 lb.-ft. (274 Nm) of torque. It will be priced at $21,400. Liz Elser, Fiesta brand manager, says no other performance B-cars on the market offer as much power at such a low price point. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiesta ST Fills Void in U.S. B-Car Performance Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.