Renault B-segment Clio best seller in March.
PARIS – The light-vehicle market in France fell another 15.4% in March, slightly accelerating its first-quarter downward trend, and the French auto makers remain largely responsible. Peugeot slid 16.2%, Citroen tumbled 26.3% and Renault was down 14.9%, although sales of its entry-level Dacia brand saw a 26.3% gain on year-ago. Ford and General Motors continued to lose market share, with Ford deliveries falling 23.4% and GM plunging 32.5%. Hyundai-Kia was the only group to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Light-Vehicle Sales Slide 15.4% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.