France vehicle sales totaled 180,516 units for May 2013, down 10.5% vs. May 2012. May 2013 vehicle sales decreased 7.2% vs. April 2013 sales. 2013 sales through May totaled 912,598. This was down 11.4% over the same period in 2012. PSA Peugeot Citroen was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 270,202, resulting in a 29.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Vehicle Sales Down 10.5% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.