France vehicle sales totaled 201,834 units for October 2012, down 8.2% vs. October 2011. October 2012 vehicle sales increased 17.9% vs. September 2012 sales. 2012 sales through October totaled 1,957,521. This was down 12.3% over the same period in 2011. PSA Peugeot Citroen was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 595,953, resulting in a 30.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Vehicle Sales Down 8.2% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.