Germany vehicle sales totaled 369,934 units for March 2012, up 3.1% vs. March 2011. March 2012 vehicle sales increased 50.6% compared with February 2012 sales. 2012 sales through March totaled 849,285, up 1.1% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 237,463, resulting in a 28.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Up 3.1% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.