Germany vehicle sales totaled 226,512 units for January 2014, up 6.8% vs. January 2013. January 2014 vehicle sales decreased 7.5% compared with December 2013 sales. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 68,139, resulting in a 30.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Up 6.8% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.