Germany vehicle sales totaled 274,736 units for July 2012, down 4.8% vs. July 2011. July 2012 vehicle sales decreased 15.7% compared with June 2012 sales. 2012 sales through July totaled 2,066,809, down 0.2% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 576,074, resulting in a 27.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Down 4.8% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642