Germany vehicle sales totaled 310,061 units for June 2013, down 4.9% vs. June 2012. June 2013 vehicle sales increased 8.6% compared with May 2013 sales. 2013 sales through June totaled 1,644,261, down 8.2% over the same period in 2012. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 469,388, resulting in a 28.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Down 4.9% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.