Holden taps into online community to pick Thunder Ute tagline.
GM Holden lets its friends select the tagline for a new Thunder Ute TV commercial airing in Australia. The General Motors subsidiary launched the ad after a Facebook campaign in which friends posted their own last line via a Facebook app. They also could select one of 12 prerecorded alternate endings. The three favorite entries were selected by the GM Holden utility-vehicle marketing team and featured on the GM Holden Facebook page for a friends’ vote. The winning line, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Ad Campaign Reaches Out to Facebook Friends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.