Sportwagon among GM Holden models needing sales boost.
With GM Holden eating Toyota’s dust in the annual Australian sales race, the auto maker is offering 0.5% financing for up to 36 months on a range of its vehicles, but only for one week. The Reserve Bank of Australia’s cash rate is 3.5%, and interest rates on new-car purchases usually range between 9.0% and 15.0%. In a market up 9.9% year-to-date, GM Holden deliveries are down 11% to 65,119 units, while Toyota’s are up 26.2% to 123,815. GM Holden says it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Hoping 0.5% Financing Will Draw Interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.