GM Korea rolls out accident-insurance plan at Happy 2222 festival.
GM Korea rolls out a new vehicle-surety plan that allows a buyer to exchange his crash-damaged vehicle for a new one if an accident occurs within the first three years of purchase. Aimed at boosting domestic sales, the Chevy Care 3.4.5 Assurance program is an enhancement of the existing policy covering routine maintenance and roadside assistance for all new Chevrolet and Alpheon (Buick LaCrosse in the U.S.) vehicles sold in Korea. There are conditions to the damaged-vehicle exchange, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Plan Provides Replacements for Accident-Damaged Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.