Honda City powered by compressed natural gas earns rebate.
Honda surges past Toyota in April car sales in Thailand, as the overall market climbed 24.9% to a record 109,673 units and raised the 4-month total a best-ever 42.4% to 522,929. Data from Toyota, which collates sales for the local industry, shows total car deliveries rising 22.9% to 47,511 units last month. Commercial vehicles gained 26.5% to 62,162, including the 1-ton pickup segment, growing 25.5% to 52,909. Toyota led the light-vehicle market in April with sales up 16.2% to 36,012 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Thailand Car-Sales Surge Powers Record April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.