Hyundai to boost Elantra output in Alabama.
CHULA VISTA, CA – Hyundai expects to hit its U.S. sales target of 700,000 units this year, despite a possible cooling of the industry, a top U.S. executive says. "We have a very good shot at 700,000," John Krafcik, CEO-Hyundai Motor America, tells WardsAuto in an interview at a media event here. Hyundai delivered 292,856 units through May, up from 263,588 in like-2011. The auto maker is particularly enthused that sales in each of the past three months have exceeded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Pacing 700,000-Unit Sales Year; Third Shift to Bring Relief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.