India vehicle sales totaled 281,758 units for December 2011, up 10.2% vs. December 2010. December 2011 vehicles sales decreased 1.5% compared with November 2011 sales. 2011 sales through December totaled 3,299,439. This was up 8.6% over the same period in 2010. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 997,281, resulting in a 30.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Up 10.2% in December " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.