India vehicle sales totaled 235,038 units for December 2013, down 13.1% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicles sales decreased 5.1% compared with November 2013. 2013 sales through December totaled 3,269,889. This was down 9.0% over the same period in 2012. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 1,063,964, resulting in a 32.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 13.1% in December " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.