India vehicle sales totaled 308,348 units for January 2013, down 4.7% vs. January 2012. January 2013 vehicles sales increased 14.0% compared with December 2012 sales. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 103,026, resulting in a 33.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 4.7% in January " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.