India vehicle sales totaled 295,340 units for October 2013, down 5.8% vs. October 2012. October 2013 vehicles sales increased 9.2% compared with September 2013. 2013 sales through October totaled 2,787,171. This was down 8.1% over the same period in 2012. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 891,841, resulting in a 32.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 5.8% in October " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.