Focus Ireland’s top seller in first-half 2012.
With Ireland’s economy in precarious shape, new-car sales plunged 42% year-on-year in June to just 6,370 units and the industry sees little likelihood of recovery this year. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry says the latest results left deliveries for the first six months down 13.5% to 66,657 units. Light-commercial-vehicle sales rose 5.0% to 863 units in June for a 6-month total down 4.6% to 7,789. “With half the year gone and sales down by 10,000 units, business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland 6-Month New-Car Sales Reflect Battered Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.