Ford Transit best-selling light-commercial model through August.
Ireland’s new-car sales jumped 19.6% in August to 3,698 units as momentum from the introduction of midyear number-plate updates continued to boost the market. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry data shows year-to-date results still were down 7.7%, to 68,544 units, despite the sharp rise in demand in the past two months. SIMI Director General Alan Nolan says July, up 162%, and August accounted for 22% of new-car deliveries so far this year, compared with 10% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland Car Sales Continue to Climb in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.