Italy vehicle sales totaled 128,548 units for January 2014, up 4.1% vs. January 2013. January 2014 vehicle sales increased 27.3% compared with December 2013 sales. Fiat was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 36,335, resulting in a 28.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Up 4.1% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.