Italy vehicle sales totaled 125,440 units for April 2013, down 11.6% vs. April 2012. April 2013 vehicle sales decreased 11.9% compared with March 2013 sales. 2013 sales through April totaled 509,176, down 13.2% over the same period in 2012. Fiat Automobile SpA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 148,929, resulting in a 29.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Down 11.6% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.